We will provide full information on your 3 alternatives.
1. Abortion – if you are considering an abortion or looking for an abortion clinic, you will need answers to:
- What type of procedure will I need? (Surgical-in clinic or Chemical-abortion pill)
- What are the risks?
- Will I have to miss work?
- How will my baby’s father feel about my pregnancy?
- How will I feel after an abortion?
2. Adoption – has changed a lot during this generation. We’ll help you understand/sort through:
- I don’t want an abortion, but I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I want my baby to grow up in a 2 parent home.
- I want my child to have emotional and financial stability.
- Will I be able to select my baby’s adoptive family?
- What’s the difference between an open or closed adoption?
There are unwanted pregnancies, but there are NO unwanted babies! Couples are anxiously waiting (some for years) to adopt children of all races, even those with disabilities.
Our counselling and referrals will help you find the right adoption agency to meet your needs.
3. Parenting-becoming a parent at this time might seem impossible to you. We’ve helped countless women sort through issues like
- I’m afraid. I don’t have any support. I can’t afford a baby.
- I want a baby, but not now.
- My husband/boyfriend doesn’t want a baby but I do
- I’m too young. How will I finish school?
- I don’t have medical insurance to have a baby.